HEALTH COMMITMENT CHARTER
For 30 years the André Latin hotel has been welcoming you and ensuring your comfort, health and safety. With the start of this health crisis, the team at the André Latin hotel was able to adapt and create new hygiene measures to welcome you safely.
At the first warning signs, we implemented preventive measures including training for all staff in order to apply the recommendations of the OMS, the Government and the Regional Health Agencies. Then, sadly, we had to close our establishment to take the time to prepare us for the future. We have been working for almost two months on resumption of activity with complete peace of mind, applying all the measures necessary to guarantee the safety of our customers and team members.
Prevention for our employees
- Appointment of a referent to supervise the implementation of hygiene measures, staff training and monitoring compliance with the instructions.
- Continuous training of all staff in new procedures with regular checks.
- Each employee is equipped with FMP1 masks (higher protection than an FFP3 mask).
- Hydroalcoholic gel solutions are available at each workstation and for each member of the team.
- Reception desk is equipped with plexiglass protection.
- Reorganization of workspaces to limit interactions and intersections.
- Display of prevention information and barrier actions for our staff.
Prevention for our customers
- Installation of road markings and signage to maintain safety distances between customers in the waiting areas.
- Reinforcement of the cleaning and disinfection protocol in the common areas (every hour) including contact points (elevator buttons, door handle, switches, etc.) thanks to powerful disinfectants.
- Reinforced room cleaning protocol with the implementation of sterilization before and after cleaning the room with a UVC lamp: these lamps emit UVC ultraviolet light which disinfects surfaces and air by destroying micro- organisms such as viruses, bacteria, and mold. These are the same types of lamps that are used in hospitals to disinfect operating theaters. Also strengthening the protocol for cleaning and disinfecting the rooms.
- Reinforcement of air conditioning cleaning in rooms and common areas.
- If possible, respect a vacancy measure to sell a room of at least 24 hours between two reservations.
- Display of prevention information and barrier actions for our customers in common areas.
The hygienic measures that must be taken force us
to rethink our offer and the services we provide:
- The hotel bar will remain closed until further notice, as directed by the Government.
- The breakfast rooms will also be closed. The breakfasts can not be served buffet-style now, we still want to continue to offer you breakfast, but it will be simplified and only served in the room or take away.
- The restaurants are closed until further notice, so we decided to develop a food service to allow you to eat easily during your stay: a selection of simple dishes sold at low cost to facilitate your stay.
- During your stay, your room card will be disinfected daily, payment will be made if possible by contactless bank card (otherwise the payment terminal will be disinfected after each use), the invoice for your stay will be sent directly by mail.